Cere Network Meme Contest! — September 2021
Time flies when you are having fun, but not if you’re waiting for Cere to be finally listed!
In order to keep the community entertained and give the opportunity to win some cool prizes, the team decided to host a meme competition for the community!
Some of you might remember the first meme competition that we held at the start of February of this year. With the success and fun, we had with that competition we thought this was a great moment to host another competition!
With our upcoming listing, NFT platform release, and mainnet rollout coming up, there will be many topics that you can make a meme about.
What about the prizes?
In order to get the best memes for this challenge, we decided to allocate a grand total of 800 USD!
1st prize: 300 USD
2nd prize: 200 USD
3rd prize: 100 USD
4th prize: 200 USD (community pick)
- Follow @cerenetwork on Twitter
- Find an image to use as a meme (tip), or make one yourself (we love this).
- Think of a funny text for the Cere community.
- Tweet your meme on your Twitter account, tag @cerenetwork, and use the hashtag #cerememecompetition
- Please don’t forget to send your submission to email@example.com. Submit your Telegram handle (username) and your meme for registration and verification. Please use the title: Cere meme competition entry.
- The meme must not contain any watermarks or other links
- Every participant can submit 1 meme, so make it count! Multiple entries will not be reviewed
- No NSFW memes, keep it family-friendly
- Cere Network is not responsible for any copyright issues, the owner is responsible for not infringing any copyright
- It is not allowed to share your memes/tweets on the main channel during the competition
Picking the winners:
The winners will be selected based on the quality, originality, sense of humor, and engagement of the meme. Long story short: makes us laugh, and there is a good chance you will win! The winners will be selected by the Cere Team.
We also have one prize for the meme that gets the most traction on Twitter (likes, retweets, and comments). So make sure you promote your submission to all your friends to increase your chances of winning!
The deadline for submissions is 18:00 CET 09/20
We hope this challenge will further hype you up for the upcoming weeks as we will have a lot to release!