Reaching out to all artists… we have an exciting competition for you!
We need the community to get creative because we are excited to announce our first sticker competition! If you are an artist, or one of your friends is — use or send the link to this post!
The competition will run until Monday 25th January 18:00 UTC
What’s a competition without rewards? These rewards are tailored to any aspiring artist so that he/she can get more recognition for their art work and also see the work actively being used in our telegram group.
- 1st place: 200 USD, 2nd place 100 USD, 3rd place 50USD
- Artist recognition. We will tweet your handle and the winning stickers. Great promotion for our designers paired with a good financial reward!
- Your stickers will be featured in all the Cere Network chats
- In the future we might ask you to make more stickers for us on a structural basis (paid)
How to enter:
Entering the competition will be easy, having a design that stands out will be the real challenge! In order to compete, send your sticker pack as a single Imgur post and e-mail the link to the album to email@example.com with the title “Sticker competition”.
Guidelines and rules:
In order to make the sticker competition a success, we have to set some rules:
- The image format must be PNG with a transparent layer
- Resolution of sticker must be 512 x 512px
- It has to be your original work. You have to be the owner of the stickers in order to compete.
- Not having any inspiration? Take a look here.
- Sticker sets with Cere’s company colors will always have a higher chance of winning. Have a look at our branding guide for more information.
- No NSFW stickers, keep it family-friendly
That should do it for now! We will pick the winners within 5 days after the competition ends. We are very excited to see what you guys can come up with and wish you the best of luck in the competition.
DISCLAIMER By submitting your entry, you agree that Cere Network has the exclusive right to redistribute your work in perpetuity, and Cere Network also reserves the right to use your entry in the Cere Network Telegram Chat and other materials as Cere Network or the community sees fit.
All rights to the work will be automatically transferred to Cere Network and owned solely by Cere Network and may be trademarked by Cere Network. You will not have any further rights to the work and Cere Network will not have any liability to you.