Litepaper Release Cere Network
Cere Network is delighted to announce that we have released our Litepaper! Cere compiled this 20-page document to broaden the knowledge of our token purchasers and community members.
The path to the first billion blockchain users is through fast-tracked enterprise adoption by businesses and their customer base, across the full spectrum of technology and industry.
What are the highlights in this Litepaper?
- Overview on why Cere was built
- The current state of the market and the need for data interoperability
- The fundamentals on which Cere is built
- Deep dive on the Decentralized Data Cloud, including its use-cases
- More information about our SaaS-DeFi framework
- The $CERE token and its utilities (SaaS-DeFi utility, Consensus Participation, and Network Governance)
- Updated information about our use-cases and future plans
- And a lot more! Go check it out!
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized Snowflake. It’s the first Decentralized Data and Finance Cloud platform built on Polkadot, optimized for service data integration and data collaboration.
Cere’s SaaS DeFi platform is aligned with Polkadot to bridge enterprise assets and utility into the greater blockchain ecosystems. Cere is founded by Silicon Valley veterans with 20 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo and is already working with a number of Fortune 1000 customers.